Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tops Tuesdays!

I'm back from my travels and it was amazing! Stay tuned because I'll be making some posts soon about my adventures in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. 

For now, please join me for another edition of Tops Tuesdays.



The Japanese confectionery company, Lotte, now offers a new flavour for its Fit's MAGIQ chewing gum range: Slime. Yes, you heard me. You can now chew your gum and enjoy the illustrious taste of slime at the same time. Some of you may be able to identify the mascot on the packet as that of Dragon Quest's 'Slime.' Here's hoping his gum tastes better than it sounds. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun and I'm really looking forward to writing about it here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...