Friday 2 March 2012

Breaking News! I was just featured on Japan Blog Directory!

My blog was just featured as a new up-and-coming blog on Japan Blog Directory. Currently I am listed under "White Belt" status but don't you worry! I'll make my way to Green Belt in no time!
Japan Blog Directory currently has listings of more than 200 blogs about Japan on topics such as life, culture, language learning, travel and more. Check out their listings for more fun blogs!


And on a side note, I have recently joined Tumblr and you can find all the same blog posts there. So don't forget to follow me on Tumblr too!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is how I discovered your blog. Where abouts in Oz are you from?

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adelaide. What about yourself? And Happy Birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah, I'm from the Mornington Peninsula just outside of Melbourne. Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...